When networking, honesty is the best policy. And it is not as easily done as said. Sadly, not everyone always agrees with this policy, believing that it can cause drama and unnecessary rifts between people. That being said, there’s actually a lot of good that can come from being honest when meeting someone new.
1. If you are hiding a dealbreaker, you are delaying an inevitable surprise.
2. You’ll earn the respect for being upfront and honest.
3. You’ll be able to accept yourself easier.
4. Being honest and open minded helps curb drama and suspicion.
5. Makes tough decision easier to deal with, IRL.
6. Your tolerance for manipulation goes out the window.
7. Honesty also means, you will be honest with yourself on what you want in life.
At Leap Social we have a zero tolerence policy for dishonesty. We expect each memeber to be honest with others, be repectful, and welcoming to other members. Our guests safety is one of our main priorities.
If you have any concerns, please feel free to reach us at: email@example.com